Warm carrot salad
The ingredient of Warm carrot salad
- 1/four cup pistachios
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots
- 100g Coles Brand Australian-fashion Feta
- 1/three cup coriander sprigs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch floor cinnamon
The instruction how to make Warm carrot salad
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Spread pistachios onto an oven tray and bake for about 4 mins, until lightly toasted. Cool and kind of chop. Peel carrots and trim tops. Cook in a steamer for about three mins, till simply smooth.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, integrate all the ingredients in a small screw-pinnacle jar. Seal tightly and shake to mix.
- Toss heat carrots with 1/2 of the dressing. Arrange onto a serving platter, crumble feta over and sprinkle with the pistachios and coriander. Serve with the final dressing on the aspect.
Nutritions of Warm carrot saladfatContent: