Hazelnut-glazed baby carrots
The ingredient of Hazelnut-glazed baby carrots
- 2 bunches toddler carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 20g butter
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Wynns Boronia Allu2019uovo fortified wine or marsala
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 55g (1/3 cup) hazelnuts, roasted, skinned, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Hazelnut-glazed baby carrots
- Cook carrots in a saucepan of boiling water over excessive warmness for 7-eight mins or till smooth. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a massive non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Add the carrots and stir to coat. Stir inside the wine and sugar for five mins or until the sauce reduces and coats the carrots. Season. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with the hazelnuts.
Nutritions of Hazelnut-glazed baby carrotsfatContent: 136.23 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein