The ingredient of Carrot pachadi
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 fresh curry leaves, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2/3 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
The instruction how to make Carrot pachadi
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium- high heat. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two minutes or till seeds start to pop. Remove from warmth. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add carrot, yoghurt and chilli to mustard seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spoon into a serving bowl. Serve.
Nutritions of Carrot pachadifatContent: