The ingredient of Carrot cake
- 2 half of cups self-elevating flour, sifted
- three teaspoons floor cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 carrots (approximately 400g), finely grated
- 250g sour cream
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 170g overwhelmed pineapple
- 60g toasted walnuts, chopped
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 210g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 half tablespoons orange juice
- Roughly chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Carrot cake
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Grease and line the base and facets of a 22cm cake tin.
- Sift flour and cinnamon right into a bowl and add sugar and carrot, stirring to combine. Beat the bitter cream, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and orange zest together until smooth.
- Add to the carrot mixture. Stir within the pineapple and nuts. Pour into the tin and bake for 1 hour half-hour or until a skewer comes out smooth. Cool for 10 mins in the tin then turn on to a rack to chill.
- To make the icing: Beat the whole thing besides the nuts together with electric powered beaters till light and smooth. Spread on to the cake and sprinkle with the walnuts.
Nutritions of Carrot cakefatContent: 847.972 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 95 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 63 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 174 milligrams cholesterol