Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe
The ingredient of Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe
- 300g carrots, peeled and grated on a container grater
- 250g walnuts, more or less chopped
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup raw sugar
- three/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 100g cream cheese, softened
- 45g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest, finely grated
The instruction how to make Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u2070C and line a 24x12cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla in a big blending bowl and whisk to combination.
- Mix cinnamon, salt, flour and baking powder in a separate big blending bowl, then sift the dry substances into the egg combination and blend to combo.
- Add the carrots and walnuts and mix until simply combined.
- Pour the batter into the organized loaf tin and bake for 1 1/4 hours or till a skewer inserted into the loaf comes out smooth.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool on a cord rack.
- While the cake is cooling, place all substances for the icing into a food processor or a medium mixing bowl and mix nicely till the icing is creamy, reserve.
- Once the carrot cake has cooled completely, cautiously put off from the loaf tin and peel away the baking paper.
- Spread the icing generously over the pinnacle of the carrot cake, slice and serve.
Nutritions of Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipefatContent: