Fettucine with feta and greens
The ingredient of Fettucine with feta and greens
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 375g Coles Brand Fettuccine
- 450g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g prosciutto, from the deli
- 1 tablespoon greater virgin olive oil
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Carrot ribbons, non-compulsory, to serve
- Basil leaves, non-obligatory, to serve
The instruction how to make Fettucine with feta and greens
- Place the peas in a sieve and partially thaw below heat water for 1 min.
- Cook the fettucine in a big pan of salted boiling water following packet directions, including the peas and broccoli in the ultimate 2 minutes of cooking, until the vegetables are simply smooth and the pasta is al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the prosciutto below a warm grill or in a frying pan till brown and crisp. Cool barely, then crumble into portions.
- Add the oil, prosciutto and feta to the fettuccine combination. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Fettucine with feta and greensfatContent: 530.819 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol