Creamy mac n cheese
The ingredient of Creamy mac n cheese
- 2 half cups dried elbow pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- three green onions, sliced
- 100g 97% fat-free shaved leg ham, sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons simple flour
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 x 375ml cans Carnation Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- three hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/2 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Creamy mac n cheese
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, until tender, including broccoli for the ultimate 1 minute of cooking. Drain. Return pasta and broccoli to pan. Add onion, ham and peas. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Combine flour and mustard in a jug. Stir in evaporated milk until blended. Pour over pasta combination. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a ten cup-potential ovenproof dish. Arrange eggs in pasta mixture. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a bowl. Sprinkle over top. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 mins. Remove foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or till golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy mac n cheesefatContent: 614.23 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 166 milligrams cholesterol