Quick fish pie
The ingredient of Quick fish pie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 half of tablespoons undeniable flour
- 375ml (1 half cups) Massel bird fashion liquid inventory
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 600g white fish fillets, cut into 2-3cm portions
- 450g frozen steam-clean greens (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- eight sheets filo pastry
- 65g (1/three cup) finely grated parmesan
- Lemon halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick fish pie
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Heat oil in a 26cm ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and cook, stirring, for two-3 minutes or till softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the flour and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the stock and wine. Stir over medium heat for 2-three minutes, till the combination boils and thickens. Add the fish and cook dinner for three mins. Stir within the greens and dill.
- Working with 1 sheet of filo at a time, spray with oil and sprinkle with a few parmesan. Scrunch and location on top of fish filling. Spray with oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or till light golden and crisp.
Nutritions of Quick fish piefatContent: 511.46 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein