Tofu and vegetable brown rice salad
The ingredient of Tofu and vegetable brown rice salad
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm portions
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 1/three cups brown rice
- 1 corn cob, husks and silks removed
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g packet Chinese honey-soy tofu,cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Tofu and vegetable brown rice salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00baC/200u00baC fan-forced. Place candy potato on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 to 35 mins or till golden and tender.
- Meanwhile prepare dinner rice in line with packet directions. Drain. Rinse. Drain.
- Place corn and broccoli in a shallow, microwave-secure bowl. Add 2 tablespoons bloodless water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (one hundred%) for 4 to five minutes or until smooth. Refresh beneath cold water. Drain. Cool for 5 mins. Using a small sharp knife, cut kernels from cob. Cut broccoli into small portions.
- Combine rice, candy potato, corn, broccoli, tofu and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Tofu and vegetable brown rice saladfatContent: 446.213 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein