The ingredient of Vegetable pastitsio
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g pork mince
- half teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes with oregano and basil
- half cup crimson wine
- 250g dried macaroni pasta
- 100g butter, chopped
- half cup simple flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups grated tasty cheese
- 1 egg, gently crushed
- 250g broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 125g can corn kernels, tired, rinsed
- salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable pastitsio
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic for three to four minutes or till softened. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a timber spoon, for 7 minutes or till browned. Add cinnamon and tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add carrot, tomato and wine. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, till simply soft. Drain. Return to pan. Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C/a hundred and sixtyu00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 10 cup-capability baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium warmth till foaming. Add flour. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 1 to two mins or till mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, for two to three mins or till aggregate boils and thickens. Add 1 cup cheese. Stir till melted and smooth. Stand for 10 mins. Stir in egg.
- Add mince combination, broccoli and corn to pasta. Toss to mix. Spoon mince combination into prepared dish. Top with flour mixture. Sprinkle with last cheese. Bake for 35 to forty mins or until golden. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Vegetable pastitsiofatContent: 1033.436 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 80 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 232 milligrams cholesterol