Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccoli
The ingredient of Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 1/four cup lemon-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1/four cup pine nuts
- 280g jar inexperienced Sicilian olives, tired
- 1/3 cup entire fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled into big pieces
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a massive baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli on organized tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add pine nuts and olives. Roast for a similarly 10 mins or until greens are golden and soft. Drizzle with ultimate oil. Toss to mix. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with parsley, fetta and zest. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccolifatContent: 203.389 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol