Roasted broccoli with yoghurt and sultanas
The ingredient of Roasted broccoli with yoghurt and sultanas
- half of cup (125ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/three cup (55g) sultanas
- 2 small shallots, peeled, thinly sliced into rounds
- four heads broccoli (1.2kg overall), stems trimmed to 4cm, heads quartered lengthways
- five tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/four cup (185ml) undeniable Greek yoghurt
- 1 lime, zest finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup sparkling mint leaves, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Roasted broccoli with yoghurt and sultanas
- Place a big heavy-rimmed baking tray on the centre rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 250C (230C fan pressured). Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, deliver the vinegar, sugar and sea salt flakes to the boil over medium-excessive warmness. Remove the combination from warmness and add the sultanas and shallots. Set aside within the pickling liquid for 30 mins to cool and pickle.
- In a large bowl, coat the broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil and season generously. Place the broccoli portions, reduce-side down, on the preheated baking tray. Roast the broccoli inside the oven for 15 minutes or till crisp-gentle and browned in spots.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the yoghurt, lime zest, 1 half tablespoons of lime juice, ultimate 3 tbs of oil and 1 tbs of the pickling liquid. Season the yoghurt dressing. Drain the pickled sultanas and shallots.
- Spread the yoghurt dressing onto the centre of a big platter. Top with the roasted broccoli. Scatter the mint and pickled sultanas and shallots over the broccoli. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roasted broccoli with yoghurt and sultanasfatContent: 235.415 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein