Pasta with broccoli and feta
The ingredient of Pasta with broccoli and feta
- 500g broccoli, trimmed, washed
- 400g dried orrechiette pasta
- 1/three cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- three small purple chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125g decreased-fat Greek feta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pasta with broccoli and feta
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until soft, adding broccoli for the closing four mins. Drain, booking 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium warmth. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or till aromatic. Remove from warmth.
- Add feta and reserved liquid to pasta mixture. Stir to mix. Serve drizzled with oil mixture.
Nutritions of Pasta with broccoli and fetafatContent: 632.872 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol