Broccoli and cauliflower cannelloni
The ingredient of Broccoli and cauliflower cannelloni
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 300g cauliflower, reduce into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 425g bathtub creamy carbonara pasta sauce (see be aware)
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 12 cannelloni
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Broccoli and cauliflower cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C/one hundred eightyu00b0C fan-forced. Cook broccoli and cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling, salted, water for eight to ten minutes or until soft. Drain, reserving 1/four cup cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in a big saucepan over excessive heat. Add garlic, chilli and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add broccoli, cauliflower and reserved cooking liquid. Reduce warmness to low. Cook, included, for 15 minutes or until greens have softened and liquid evaporated. Remove from warmth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in half cup carbonara sauce.
- Pour half of cup pasta sauce over base of an eight cup-capability, five.5cm-deep (base) ovenproof dish. Spoon or pipe broccoli combination into cannelloni. Arrange crammed cannelloni, in a unmarried layer, over pasta sauce. Top with final pasta sauce.
- Spread remaining carbonara sauce over pasta sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake for forty minutes or till golden and cooked through. Stand for 10 mins. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Broccoli and cauliflower cannellonifatContent: 613.991 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57 milligrams cholesterol