Pan-fried whiting with broccoli pesto
The ingredient of Pan-fried whiting with broccoli pesto
- 600g broccoli, reduce into florets
- 1/three cup (55g) entire almonds
- 3/4 cup (60g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- half of cup (125ml) more virgin olive oil
- 8 x 100g skinless whiting fillets
- half of cup (75g) cornflour, seasoned
- Extra lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pan-fried whiting with broccoli pesto
- Cook broccoli in boiling, salted water for 2-3 minutes till just soft, then drain and refresh in cold water. Finely chop broccoli and almonds in a food processor. Add cheese, garlic, parsley, zest, juice and 100ml oil. Pulse to a coarse pesto, then season and set aside.
- Coat whiting in pro cornflour, shaking off excess. Heat last 1 tablespoon oil in a massive non-stick frypan over medium-excessive heat. Add fish and cook dinner, turning, for four-5 mins till golden. Serve the fish with the broccoli pesto and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Pan-fried whiting with broccoli pestofatContent: