Broccoli, beans and almonds with lemon ricotta
The ingredient of Broccoli, beans and almonds with lemon ricotta
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g inexperienced beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sparkling ricotta
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
The instruction how to make Broccoli, beans and almonds with lemon ricotta
- Place broccoli and beans in a metallic steamer. Place steamer over a big saucepan of simmering water. Cook, blanketed, for three to 4 mins or till smooth.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Sprinkle with almonds and serve with ricotta combination.
Nutritions of Broccoli, beans and almonds with lemon ricottafatContent: 74.807 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol