The ingredient of Broccoli cannelloni
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small pink onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 420g cans No-Added-Salt diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons shredded clean basil
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 20g (1/four cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 40g (1/4 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/four teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 450g sparkling low-fat ricotta
- 4 sparkling lasagne sheets, halved crossways
The instruction how to make Broccoli cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 180C. Warmness oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the onion for 5 minutes or till smooth, Stir in garlic for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, Cook for 10 mins or till thick. Stir in basil.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli over a saucepan of simmering water for 3-five minutes till soft crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Process broccoli in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in parmesan, chives, lemon rind, pine nuts, chilli flakes and 365g (1 half cups) ricotta. Season with pepper.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of filling alongside centre of each lasagne sheet. Roll to surround. Spread 160ml (2/3 cup) sauce in a greased 1.5L (6-cup) baking dish. Add cannelloni. Top with closing sauce. Season with pepper. Top with ultimate ricotta. Bake for 25 minutes or until gentle.
Nutritions of Broccoli cannellonifatContent: 474.415 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein