The ingredient of Broccoli quiche
- 20g butter
- 2 leeks, white component simplest, washed and thinly sliced
- 300ml cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- half of cup Coles Brand grated cheddar
- 250g broccoli, reduce into florets
- 1 1/four cups simple flour
- 1/4 cup polenta
- 125g chilled butter, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 - 2 teaspoons cold water
The instruction how to make Broccoli quiche
- To make the pastry, system flour, polenta and butter in a food processor till the aggregate resembles breadcrumbs. Add egg and water and manner till a dough paperwork. Shape right into a disc and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, soften butter in a frying pan over medium warmth. Cook leek for five-eight mins, stirring, till softened however now not brown. Set apart to cool.
- Grease a 23cm free based tart tin. Roll pastry on a gently floured floor until 3mm thick. Ease into organized tin. Trim edges and prick the bottom with a fork. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-compelled. Line pastry with baking paper and fill with rice or pastry weights. Blind bake for 15 minutes. Remove paper and rice (or weights) and bake for another five minutes, until pastry is dry.
- Whisk collectively cream, eggs and egg yolks. Season. Spread leek over pastry shell. Scatter over half of of the cheddar and then the broccoli. Carefully pour over the egg mixture and top with last cheddar. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 180u00b0C or 160u00b0C fan and bake for any other 30 minutes or till set. Cool barely in pan earlier than slicing into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Broccoli quichefatContent: 574.795 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 302 milligrams cholesterol