Seared beef, beetroot, spinach and tahini salad
The ingredient of Seared beef, beetroot, spinach and tahini salad
- 500g piece red meat eye fillet
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, reduce into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon unhulled tahini
- 1 tablespoon clean lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons more virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon heat water
- 3 (about 250g) beetroot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 100g toddler spinach
- Baby sorrel, to serve
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
The instruction how to make Seared beef, beetroot, spinach and tahini salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan compelled. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spray red meat lightly with oil. Season. Heat a massive non-stick frying pan over high warmness. Cook pork for 1-2 minutes every facet or until browned. Transfer to the organized tray and cover with mustard. Roast for 12 minutes for medium rare or until cooked on your liking. Cover loosely with foil. Set apart for 10 minutes to rest. Thickly slice the pork.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner broccolini in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water for 2-three mins or till just gentle. Refresh below bloodless jogging water. Drain.
- Whisk the tahini, lemon juice, oil, honey and water in a small bowl till clean.
- Place beetroot, spinach, sorrel, broccolini and beef on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Nutritions of Seared beef, beetroot, spinach and tahini saladfatContent: 307.115 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein