Vegetable and chicken burgers
The ingredient of Vegetable and chicken burgers
- three teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices decreased-fats cheese
- four wholemeal grain rolls, halved
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- eight slices beetroot
- tomato sauce, to serve
- 400g chicken breast mince
- 1 massive zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 small brown onion, grated
- 310g can corn kernels, tired, rinsed
The instruction how to make Vegetable and chicken burgers
- Make patties: Place mince, zucchini, carrot, onion and corn in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape combination into 4 balls. Flatten slightly.
- Heat oil in a massive frying pan over medium heat. Add patties. Cook for 4 mins each aspect or till cooked through. Top patties with cheese. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill. Place rolls, reduce-facet up, under grill. Cook for 1 minute or till browned. Place lettuce and beetroot on roll bottoms. Top with patties, sauce and roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable and chicken burgersfatContent: 530.102 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol