Crunchy fish burgers
The ingredient of Crunchy fish burgers
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- half of cup (50g) dried breadcrumbs
- half of cup (85g) cornmeal (polenta)
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- four (approximately 150g each) white fish fillets (which includes Australian or New Zealand crimson ling), halved crossways
- half of cup (150g) complete-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- 50g toddler rocket leaves
- 1 infant fennel, finely shaved
- four soft hamburger rolls, break up
- Oven-baked chips, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 large beetroot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons purple wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon dill sprigs
The instruction how to make Crunchy fish burgers
- Place the flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. Combine the breadcrumbs, cornmeal and lemon rind in a separate shallow bowl. Season. Lightly coat 1 piece of fish inside the flour. Dip within the egg after which the breadcrumb combination to frivolously coat. Place on a plate. Repeat with last fish pieces. Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the pickled beetroot, combine the beetroot, vinegar, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Setu00a0aside for 30 minutes to pickle. Rinse underneath bloodless water. Drain properly. Add the dill and toss to mix.
- Combine the mayonnaise, capers andu00a0dill in a small bowl. Season.
- Heat the oil in a huge saucepan over medium-high warmth. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins every facet or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer tou00a0a plate coated with paper towel.
- Combine the rocket and fennel in au00a0medium bowl. Place the rolls on serving plates. Spread the roll bases with 1/2 the mayonnaise aggregate. Topu00a0with the rocket combination, fish, pickled beetroot and the remaining mayonnaise aggregate. Sandwich withu00a0the roll tops. Serve fish burgers right now with the oven-baked chipsu00a0and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crunchy fish burgersfatContent: 1104.897 calories
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 102 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein