Baby cos and beetroot salad with tender-boiled egg
The ingredient of Baby cos and beetroot salad with tender-boiled egg
- 4 loose-variety eggs
- half of cup proper-high-quality mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Leaves from 2 baby cos lettuce
- 4 cooked baby beetroot*, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Baby cos and beetroot salad with tender-boiled egg
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water over high warmness. Bring to the boil, then lessen warmth to low and simmer for 3 half mins. Remove the eggs and cool barely. Peel cautiously, then set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard in a bowl, then upload 1/three cup (80ml) of boiling water. Whisk to make a free dressing, adding a touch greater water, if wished.
- Divide the cos lettuce between the four serving bowls and pinnacle with the cooked beetroot.
- Carefully halve the gentle-boiled eggs and sit down them on pinnacle of the beetroot. Drizzle with the mustard dressing, season with a few freshly floor black pepper and garnish with the chopped chives. Serve with some crusty bread.
Nutritions of Baby cos and beetroot salad with tender-boiled eggfatContent: 211.754 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 198 milligrams cholesterol