Char-grilled salmon with beetroot and walnut sauce
The ingredient of Char-grilled salmon with beetroot and walnut sauce
- 1 small baguette, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 450g can toddler beetroots
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 60ml (1/4 cup) walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 (about 800g) salmon fillets, with skin on
- 150g combined infant salad leaves
- 100g goats curd
The instruction how to make Char-grilled salmon with beetroot and walnut sauce
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the bread slices on an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake, turning every so often, for three-four minutes or till golden and crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Drain the beetroot and reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice. Place the beetroot and reserved juice, walnuts, oil and vinegar within the bowl of a meals processor and process till nearly easy. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a char-grill pan on high. Add the salmon and cook dinner for 2-3 mins every facet for medium or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate and set apart for 5 minutes to rest.
- Place the salmon on serving plates. Top with salad leaves and goats curd. Serve with croutons and beetroot sauce.
Nutritions of Char-grilled salmon with beetroot and walnut saucefatContent: 756.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 57 grams protein