Warm beetroot salad
The ingredient of Warm beetroot salad
- 2 bunches infant beetroot (8 beetroot)
- half bunch silverbeet, trimmed, leaves torn
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 half tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 70g feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Warm beetroot salad
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Trim beetroot stems and leaves. Reserve small beetroot leaves. Wearing gloves, wash beetroot. Pat dry. Place in a baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Roast for 45 mins or till skin peels faraway from beetroot while rubbed. Set aside until cool sufficient to handle.
- Wearing gloves, peel and halve each beetroot. Place in a big heatproof bowl. Cover to preserve warm. Wash silverbeet and reserved beetroot leaves.
- Heat oil in a big frying pan over medium warmness. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook, stirring every now and then, for three to four minutes or till walnuts are toasted. Add leaves to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 mins or till leaves are simply wilted. Add leaves and vinegar to beetroot. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Top with feta. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm beetroot saladfatContent: 188.81 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol