Orange & thyme roasted carrots and beetroot
The ingredient of Orange & thyme roasted carrots and beetroot
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed
- 500g combined baby beetroot, scrubbed, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 bunch thyme
The instruction how to make Orange & thyme roasted carrots and beetroot
- Preheat the oven to a hundred ninetyu00b0C.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, then par-boil the carrots for 5 mins or until just tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and set apart to chill.
- Add the beetroot to the saucepan and par-boil for 10-12 minutes till simply gentle, then put off and allow to chill.
- Once cool, peel the beetroots, then place in a roasting pan with the carrots.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, orange juice, balsamic vinegar and honey, then toss nicely to combine. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then scatter with thyme sprigs. Bake for 20 minutes, turning as soon as, till soft. Serve as a aspect dish with the pan-fried duck.
Nutritions of Orange & thyme roasted carrots and beetrootfatContent: 135.991 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein