Carrot and beetroot fritters
The ingredient of Carrot and beetroot fritters
- 2 large beetroot, grated
- 2 huge carrots, grated
- half cup (75g) undeniable flour
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- Coles Fresh Australian Baby Leaf Salad, to serve
- Aioli, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Coles Bakery Pane Di Casa bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Carrot and beetroot fritters
- Place the beetroot on a sheet of paper towel. Pat dry. Squeeze any excess liquid from carrot. Combine the flour and cumin in a medium bowl. Add the carrot, mustard, onion and egg and stir to combine. Season. Gently stir in the beetroot.
- Heat the oil in a big frying pan. Cook tablespoonfuls of the carrot aggregate, in batches, for three minutes or till golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to empty.
- Divide the salad leaves and fritters amongst serving bowls. Drizzle with the aioli and serve with lemon wedges and bread.
Nutritions of Carrot and beetroot frittersfatContent: