Open lamb burgers with beetroot hummus
The ingredient of Open lamb burgers with beetroot hummus
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- half of cup (35g) sparkling breadcrumbs
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1/four teaspoon floor allspice
- Olive oil spray
- 125g tired canned beetroot, liquid reserved
- 100g canned chickpeas, rinsed, tired
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- half of Coles Turkish Pide
- 30g infant spinach leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, reduce into skinny ribbons
- 1/four cup (70g) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Open lamb burgers with beetroot hummus
- Combine the mince, breadcrumbs, cumin, allspice and egg in a medium bowl. Season. Shape combination into four 2cm-thick patties.
- Heat a greased chargrill on medium. Cook patties for 4-five minutes each side or till cooked through.
- Split bread in half of. Cut every piece in half of crossways. Cook bread on the grill for 1-2 mins every facet or till gently toasted.
- Meanwhile, method the beetroot, 2 tbs reserved beetroot liquid, chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice and tahini in a food processor until nearly easy. Season.
- Divide bread amongst serving plates. Spread with half the beetroot hummus. Top with spinach, patties, cucumber and a dollop of yoghurt. Season. Top with a dollop of last beetroot hummus.
Nutritions of Open lamb burgers with beetroot hummusfatContent: 473.22 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein