Moroccan beetroot delight in
The ingredient of Moroccan beetroot delight in
- 1 medium orange
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/three cup brown sugar
- 1/four cup red wine vinegar
- 440g can entire toddler beetroots, tired finely chopped
- 1 sparkling bay leaf
The instruction how to make Moroccan beetroot delight in
- Cut a 10cm-lengthy strip of rind from orange. Peel and discard final rind. Finely chop orange flesh.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium warmth. Add onion. Cook, stirring now and again, for 5 minutes or till softened. Add sugar, vinegar, beetroot, bay leaf, chopped orange, orange rind strip and half cup bloodless water. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 25 minutes or until liquid has nearly evaporated. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Moroccan beetroot delight infatContent: