Beetroot and raspberry ice-blocks
The ingredient of Beetroot and raspberry ice-blocks
- 100g cooked beetroot, drained, chopped
- 75g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 half cups (625g) vanilla yoghurt
The instruction how to make Beetroot and raspberry ice-blocks
- Combine the beetroot and raspberries in a small saucepan. Place over medium warmth and cook dinner, stirring, for 5 minutes or till raspberries disintegrate. Add the sugar and prepare dinner, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil. Reduce warmness to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until the beetroot combination thickens.
- Process the beetroot mixture in a meals processor until smooth. Strain thru a sieve into a medium bowl. Discard the seeds and set aside to cool completely.
- Fold the yogurt into beetroot combination till properly mixed.
- Spoon the beetroot mixture frivolously among 10 x 1/three cup (80ml) ability ice-block moulds. Insert sticks into the centres and place within the freezer for 6 hours or in a single day until frozen. Remove ice-blocks from the moulds and serve right away.
Nutritions of Beetroot and raspberry ice-blocksfatContent: