The ingredient of Beetroot tzatziki
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 big (approximately 600g) cooked beetroot, peeled
- 100ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped sparkling dill
- 1 tablespoon pink wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grilled Turkish bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Beetroot tzatziki
- Grate beetroot right into a sieve over the sink. Set aside for 10 minutes to drain. Press with the returned of a spoon to remove excess liquid.
- Place ultimate elements in a non-steel bowl, upload the beetroot and stir nicely to mix.
- Serve with the grilled Turkish bread or as a part of a meze plate.
Nutritions of Beetroot tzatzikifatContent: 186.659 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol