Orange and balsamic beetroot
The ingredient of Orange and balsamic beetroot
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 medium beetroot
The instruction how to make Orange and balsamic beetroot
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine vinegar, orange juice, sugar, oil, and salt and pepper in a jug. Whisk to mix. Pour into a baking dish.
- Trim beetroot stalks, leaving 3cm connected. Gently scrub beetroot (dont peel). Pat-dry with paper towels.
- Add beetroot to baking dish, tossing to coat with orange juice mixture. Cover with foil. Roast for 1 hour or till just soft. Cut beetroot in 1/2. Serve drizzled with pan juices.
Nutritions of Orange and balsamic beetrootfatContent: 128.104 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein