Roasted beetroot and haloumi salad
The ingredient of Roasted beetroot and haloumi salad
- 4 massive beetroot
- 200g haloumi
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 120g baby rocket
- 2 large oranges, peeled, sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mild olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Roasted beetroot and haloumi salad
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C/one hundred eightyu00b0C fan-compelled. Trim beetroot stems. Wash beetroot. Pat dry. Wrap in foil. Place in a baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes or till smooth and skin peels away whilst rubbed. Set aside till cool enough to address.
- Meanwhile, make dressing Place orange juice, lemon juice, oil and mustard in a screw-pinnacle jar. Secure lid. Shake to mix. Refrigerate.
- Cut haloumi into 1cm-thick slices. Spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium warmness. Cook haloumi, in batches, for 2 mins each side or till mild golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Wearing rubber gloves, peel every beetroot. Cut into quarters. Arrange rocket, beetroot, orange and haloumi on a platter. Top with dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted beetroot and haloumi saladfatContent: 150.092 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol