Tandoori cutlets with beetroot raita
The ingredient of Tandoori cutlets with beetroot raita
- 1/4 cup (80g) tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup (60g) natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 12 (about 800g) lamb cutlets
- 2 carrots, reduce into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, reduce into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 cup (250g) herbal yoghurt
- 1 medium beetroot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1/three cup (35g) desiccated coconut
The instruction how to make Tandoori cutlets with beetroot raita
- Combine the tandoori paste, yoghurt and ginger in a massive glass or ceramic bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat in tandoori mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and region inside the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- To make the beetroot raita, region the cumin and mustard seeds in a small frying pan over medium warmth. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or till aromatic. Combine the cumin and mustard seeds, yoghurt, beetroot and coconut in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a massive frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add the lamb cutlets and prepare dinner for 2-three mins every facet for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for five mins to relaxation.
- Combine the carrot, cucumber, lemon juice and coriander leaves in a massive bowl. Divide among serving plates. Top with lamb cutlets. Serve without delay with beetroot raita and steamed rice, if preferred.
Nutritions of Tandoori cutlets with beetroot raitafatContent: 525.8 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 147 milligrams cholesterol