Baby beetroot salad
The ingredient of Baby beetroot salad
- four bunches baby beetroot, trimmed, washed, small leaves reserved
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1/2 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- half of cup (120g) crumbled Persian feta
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/four cup (60ml) greater virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Baby beetroot salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Combine beetroot and water in a roasting pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until beetroot is gentle. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Peel beetroots, maintaining stalk intact. Quarter every beetroot lengthways.
- Combine beetroot and orange, onion, feta, vinegar and oil in a massive bowl, and gently toss till just combined. Serve salad on pinnacle of reserved beetroot leaves.
Nutritions of Baby beetroot saladfatContent: 155.828 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol