Crab and camembert quiche
The ingredient of Crab and camembert quiche
- 1 large sheet frozen shortcrust quiche pastry
- 170g can crab meat, tired
- 125g camembert, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 1 lemon, rind grated
The instruction how to make Crab and camembert quiche
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place a baking tray within the oven. Use the pastry to line a 3cm deep, 24cm (base) fluted flan tin with removable base. Trim the edge. Line the base with non-stick baking paper and fill with rice or baking beans.
- Place on the new tray and bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and rice.
- Spread the crab within the pastry case. Arrange camembert slices over crab meat and top with asparagus.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and lemon rind collectively. Pour over the filling. Bake 30-35 mins or till just set.
Nutritions of Crab and camembert quichefatContent: 548.505 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 292 milligrams cholesterol