Sticky teriyaki hen and spring veggie skewers
The ingredient of Sticky teriyaki hen and spring veggie skewers
- 12 Coles RSPCA Approved Chickenu00a0Thigh Fillets, cutu00a0intou00a0thirds crossways
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 5cmu00a0lengths
- 1 bunch spring onions, reduce into 5cmu00a0lengths
- Chargrilled lemon halves, to serve
- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sake or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
The instruction how to make Sticky teriyaki hen and spring veggie skewers
- To make the teriyaki sauce, integrate the soy sauce, sake or vinegar, mirin seasoning, sugar and ginger in au00a0small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or tillu00a0sauce thickens barely. Set aside for 15 minutes to chill.
- Combine bird and teriyaki sauce in a big glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and area inu00a0the refrigerator for 1 hour to expand theu00a0flavours.
- Thread fowl, asparagus andu00a0spring onion onto soaked bamboou00a0skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-low. Cook the fowl on grill for four-5 minutes every aspect or till cooked through and beginning to caramelise. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with lemon.
Nutritions of Sticky teriyaki hen and spring veggie skewersfatContent: 415.382 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein