Chargrilled spring lamb salad
The ingredient of Chargrilled spring lamb salad
- 4 Coles Australian Lamb Leg Steaks
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 400g cauliflower, reduce into small florets, florets halved
- 2 carrots, reduce into ribbons
- 60g toddler rocket leaves
- 2 cooked baby beetroot, drained, thinly sliced
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, tired
- 2 tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 80g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Chargrilled spring lamb salad
- Heat a gently greased fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Season lamb. Cook, in batches, for two minutes every facet or till cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for five mins to rest. Slice lamb.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner sugar snap peas, asparagus and cauliflower on grill for 3-4 minutes until charred and simply gentle. Transfer to a plate. Set apart for five minutes to chill.
- Place lamb, sugar snap peas, asparagus and cauliflower in a large bowl with carrot, rocket beetroot, lentils, vinegar and oil. Season. Toss lightly to mix. Serve salad sprinkled with fetta.
Nutritions of Chargrilled spring lamb saladfatContent: