Asparagus with tomato dressing and crisp prosciutto
The ingredient of Asparagus with tomato dressing and crisp prosciutto
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained on paper towel, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Pinch of caster sugar
- three bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Olive oil, to grease
- 55g (1/3 cup) toasted pine nuts
The instruction how to make Asparagus with tomato dressing and crisp prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the prosciutto at the lined tray. Bake in oven for five minutes or till crisp. Set aside for 5 minutes to chill barely. Break into big portions.
- Whisk collectively the tomato, anchovy, oil, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Brush the asparagus with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on grill, turning sometimes, for 2-three minutes or till shiny inexperienced and gentle crisp.
- Divide the asparagus among serving plates. Spoon over the dressing and pinnacle with the prosciutto and pine nuts to serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus with tomato dressing and crisp prosciuttofatContent: 195.502 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol