Spaghetti with asparagus and fried egg
The ingredient of Spaghetti with asparagus and fried egg
- 300g skinny asparagus
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 5 tablespoons chopped sparkling herbs (which includes thyme, parsley and chives)
- 125g unsalted butter, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 half of tablespoons more virgin olive oil
- 100g clean breadcrumbs
- 300g spaghetti
- 4 eggs
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with asparagus and fried egg
- Place the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water and blanch for 2 mins. Refresh beneath cold water, drain, halve if massive and set apart.
- Combine onion, half of the garlic, 3 tablespoons herbs, butter and mustard in a bowl. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set apart.
- Place oil and further butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and cook over medium heat for five minutes, stirring continuously, till golden. Add last garlic and herbs. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain. Stir in mustard butter, then add asparagus and half of the crumb mixture. Fry eggs and serve over pasta. Garnish with ultimate crumb mixture.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with asparagus and fried eggfatContent: 789.895 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 308 milligrams cholesterol