Smoked salmon & asparagus salsa on crispbreads
The ingredient of Smoked salmon & asparagus salsa on crispbreads
- 2 Mountain Bread white wheat wraps
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 200g smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- half of pink onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling chives
- 125g (half of cup) sour cream
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon & asparagus salsa on crispbreads
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Use a pointy knife to reduce each wrap into twenty 3cm squares. Arrange in a unmarried layer on the covered tray. Spray gently with olive oil spray. Bake in oven for five-6 mins or till golden and crisp. Set apart for 5 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner the asparagus in a small saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or till bright green and tender crisp. Refresh below bloodless going for walks water. Drain.
- Combine the asparagus, salmon, onion and chives in a medium bowl. Season with pepper.
- Spread the bitter cream lightly over each crispbread. Divide the asparagus aggregate lightly a number of the crispbreads and set up on a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon & asparagus salsa on crispbreadsfatContent: