Barbecued steak with asparagus, baby capsicum and rocket
The ingredient of Barbecued steak with asparagus, baby capsicum and rocket
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- half teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak, trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 175g mini vine capsicums*, quartered, seeded
- Olive oil spray
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- half of small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- half of teaspoon honey
The instruction how to make Barbecued steak with asparagus, baby capsicum and rocket
- Combine paprika, cumin and cinnamon in a small bowl. Season. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over each facets of the steak.
- Preheat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Spray steak, asparagus and capsicum lightly with oil. Cook the steak for two-3 minutes each facet for medium or till cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set apart for 3-four minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner capsicum on grill for 2-3 minutes. Add asparagus and prepare dinner with the capsicum for 1-2 minutes each aspect or until vegetables are gently charred and simply smooth. Cut asparagus spears in 1/2 diagonally. Combine asparagus, capsicum, rocket, chickpeas and onion in a huge bowl.
- Thinly slice the steak. Whisk vinegar, mustard, olive oil and honey in a bowl. Add the steak and dressing to the salad and lightly toss to combine.
Nutritions of Barbecued steak with asparagus, baby capsicum and rocketfatContent: