Chargrilled prawn and asparagus skewers with burnt orange
The ingredient of Chargrilled prawn and asparagus skewers with burnt orange
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra to sweep
- 1 half teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced, 1 reduce into wedges
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped clean oregano
- 18 extra-huge green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 bunch asparagus, reduce into 3cm lengths
- 150g dried chorizo, cut into 18 portions
The instruction how to make Chargrilled prawn and asparagus skewers with burnt orange
- Combine the oil, paprika, garlic, orange juice and 1 tbs oregano in a small bowl. Add the prawns and toss to coat. Chill for half-hour to marinate.
- Soak toothpicks or skewers in water for 15 minutes. Heat a barbecue or chargrill to medium-high. Thread 1 prawn, 1 piece of asparagus and 1 slice of chorizo onto every skewer. Repeat with ultimate ingredients to make 18 skewers.
- Grill skewers, in batches, for three mins each aspect or until cooked via. Scatter with ultimate 1 tbs oregano. Brush orange wedges with a bit extra oil, then grill for two minutes each facet or till charred. Serve with prawn skewers.
Nutritions of Chargrilled prawn and asparagus skewers with burnt orangefatContent: