Tuna, egg & asparagus salad
The ingredient of Tuna, egg & asparagus salad
- four child coliban potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
- 4 eggs
- 2 (200g each) tuna steaks
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt & freshly floor pepper
- 2 x 100g pkts baby watercress salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Kraft Sensations Free creamy lemon & dill
The instruction how to make Tuna, egg & asparagus salad
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of bloodless water. Bring to the boil and prepare dinner for 10 minutes or until gentle. Drain and set aside to cool. Cut each potato into quarters.
- Meanwhile, area the eggs in a saucepan of bloodless water. Bring to the boil. Cook for eight minutes. Add the asparagus within the remaining 2 mins of cooking. Drain. Run underneath bloodless water. Set aside to chill. Peel the eggs. Cut each egg into quarters.
- Heat a frying pan over a high warmness. Spray the tuna steaks with oil andseason with salt and pepper. Cook for two mins each side for medium. Flake the tuna into massive chunks.
- Divide the watercress salad blend, potatoes, egg, asparagus and tuna amongst 4 serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing and pinnacle with freshly floor pepper.
Nutritions of Tuna, egg & asparagus saladfatContent: 291.102 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 267 milligrams cholesterol