Quick prawn, asparagus & mushroom risotto
The ingredient of Quick prawn, asparagus & mushroom risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, halved, thinly sliced
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 2 half of cups (625ml) Massel chicken fashion liquid inventory
- 1 bunch asparagus, reduce into 2cm lengths
- 750g green banana prawns, peeled (tails intact) and deveined
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling chives
- Salt & freshly floor pepper
The instruction how to make Quick prawn, asparagus & mushroom risotto
- Heat half of the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat. Add the leek, mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring every now and then, for 10 minutes or till leeks are very soft.
- Increase heat to excessive and add the rice. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the inventory and bring to a simmer. Cover and decrease warmness to low. Cook for 12 minutes. Remove pan from heat and location asparagus on top of rice. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes, without lifting the lid.
- Meanwhile, heat the ultimate oil in a big non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add prawns and cook dinner for two-3 minutes or till they change coloration.
- Stir prawns, parmesan and chives into the rice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve at once.
Nutritions of Quick prawn, asparagus & mushroom risottofatContent: 493.774 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 196 milligrams cholesterol