Asparagus, carrot and infant kale slaw
The ingredient of Asparagus, carrot and infant kale slaw
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled, reduce into matchsticks
- half small (400g) inexperienced cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups baby kale, shredded
- 3 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup sparkling mint leaves, more or less chopped
- half of cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
The instruction how to make Asparagus, carrot and infant kale slaw
- Cut asparagus in half crossways. Thinly slice every piece lengthways.
- Combine asparagus, carrot, cabbage, kale, onion and mint in a massive bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, lemon juice and fennel seeds in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add to cabbage aggregate. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus, carrot and infant kale slawfatContent: 174.47 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol