Asparagus in tortillas with avocado & tuna flakes
The ingredient of Asparagus in tortillas with avocado & tuna flakes
- 12 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
- 400g accurate satisfactory tuna in oil, well drained
- Black pepper
The instruction how to make Asparagus in tortillas with avocado & tuna flakes
- Blanch asparagus spears in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool in ice water. Drain once more and set apart.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and vicinity in 160C oven for 5 mins to soften. Trim to 5cm with the aid of 12 cm.
- Season avocado with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Place tortilla on bench, spread with avocado and sprinkle with tuna flakes.
- Place asparagus on the brink of tortilla and roll tightly. Secure with a wooden skewer.
Nutritions of Asparagus in tortillas with avocado & tuna flakesfatContent: 196.219 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein