Zucchini flower and asparagus pasta
The ingredient of Zucchini flower and asparagus pasta
- 300g farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, reduce into 4cm pieces
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g clean peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thickened cream
- 6 zucchini plants, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Small basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Zucchini flower and asparagus pasta
- Cook the pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water following packet instructions till al dente. Add the asparagus, sugar snap peas and inexperienced peas and cook for 1 minute or until vivid inexperienced and gentle crisp. Drain nicely.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a huge frying pan over excessive heat. Add the squash and garlic and cook dinner, turning on occasion, for two mins or till gentle. Add the cream and cook for 1 minute or till cream thickens barely. Add the zucchini plant life and lemon zest and take away from heat. Add the pasta mixture and shake the pan to coat in cream mixture. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon aggregate among serving bowls. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve right away.
Nutritions of Zucchini flower and asparagus pastafatContent:
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein