Chargrilled asparagus with mustard vinaigrette
The ingredient of Chargrilled asparagus with mustard vinaigrette
- Olive oil, to brush
- four bunches (approximately forty spears) asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon greater virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Chargrilled asparagus with mustard vinaigrette
- To make the mustard vinaigrette, place the vinegar, Dijon and wholegrain mustards, oil, garlic and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake until combined.
- Preheat a barbeque or chargrill to medium-excessive. Lightly brush a touch olive oil over the ridges of the grill. Place half the asparagus on the grill in a single layer. Cook, turning on occasion, for 2-three minutes or until lightly browned and smooth crisp. Transfer to a serving dish. Repeat with the closing asparagus.
- Drizzle asparagus with dressing and season with pepper.
Nutritions of Chargrilled asparagus with mustard vinaigrettefatContent: 16.491 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein