Asparagus and goats cheese pizza
The ingredient of Asparagus and goats cheese pizza
- 1 1/2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x 30cm offered round pizza base
- three tablespoons goats cheese
- 140g (2/3 cup) drained semi-dried tomatoes
The instruction how to make Asparagus and goats cheese pizza
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat a baking tray in oven.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue or chargrill over medium-excessive heat. Brush the asparagus with the oil. Cook on grill, turning sometimes, for 2-3 minutes or till the asparagus is smooth. Transfer to a plate. Set apart to cool barely. Cut the asparagus diagonally into 3cm lengths.
- Bake the pizza base at the tray in oven for 5 mins.
- Spread the goats cheese over the base. Top with the asparagus and semi-dried tomato. Bake for a similarly 4 mins or till heated thru. Cut into pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus and goats cheese pizzafatContent: 273.655 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein