Asparagus, basil & lemon risotto
The ingredient of Asparagus, basil & lemon risotto
- 1.25L Massel vegetable liquid inventory
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30g butter
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 200g (1 cup) carnaroli rice or arborio rice (see word)
- 1 cup basil leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, thinly sliced at the diagonal
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan, plus more, shaved, to serve
- 1 lemon, zested
The instruction how to make Asparagus, basil & lemon risotto
- Place inventory in a saucepan and produce to the boil. Reduce warmth to low and hold at a mild simmer.
- Heat oil and butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium warmth. Add onions and prepare dinner, stirring, for five minutes or till translucent. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until well coated in mixture. Gradually add 250ml (1 cup) stock, stirring on occasion, till inventory is absorbed. Repeat until all inventory is used and rice is al dente; this will take about 20 minutes.
- Stir basil, asparagus, parmesan and lemon zest into risotto. Remove from warmness and stand for five minutes; the residual heat will cook dinner asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the risotto amongst bowls. Scatter with extra basil and shaved parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus, basil & lemon risottofatContent: 376.425 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 26 milligrams cholesterol